Food and powders should be packed into hold luggage where possible. Carriage in hand luggage can delay your transport through security as they can cause X-Ray image obstructions and cause further checking and procedures. If you are required to have powders or foods in your hand luggage, please allow additional time to travel through security.
Articles in this section
- Can I take powders such as protein shakes or baby formula in my hand luggage?
- What items can I carry through security as hand luggage?
- What rules are in place for liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take baby milk or baby food in hand luggage?
- Can I take e-cigarettes in my hand luggage?
- Can I take food such as sandwiches, crisps, chocolates and biscuits through security in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medication in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medical equipment in hand luggage?
- Can I take knitting needles in hand luggage?
- How long before my flight should I arrive at the airport?