You can take food such as sandwiches / crisps / chocolate / biscuits in your hand luggage providing that they are not liquid based or of a solid/liquid mix. Liquid based foods can be carried providing the container is no larger than 100ml and is placed within a clear, re-sealable plastic bag measuring 20cm by 20cm - one bag is permitted per passenger.
Articles in this section
- What items can I carry through security as hand luggage?
- What rules are in place for liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take baby milk or baby food in hand luggage?
- Can I take e-cigarettes in my hand luggage?
- Can I take food such as sandwiches, crisps, chocolates and biscuits through security in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medication in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medical equipment in hand luggage?
- Can I take knitting needles in hand luggage?
- How long before my flight should I arrive at the airport?
- Security information leaflet