Liverpool John Lennon Airport recommends passengers arrive a minimum of 2 hours before departure to allow sufficient time to check-in, pass through airport security and to take advantage of the many new passenger facilities now available in the departure lounge.
Articles in this section
- What items can I carry through security as hand luggage?
- What rules are in place for liquids in hand luggage?
- Can I take baby milk or baby food in hand luggage?
- Can I take e-cigarettes in my hand luggage?
- Can I take food such as sandwiches, crisps, chocolates and biscuits through security in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medication in my hand luggage?
- Can I take essential medical equipment in hand luggage?
- Can I take knitting needles in hand luggage?
- How long before my flight should I arrive at the airport?
- Security information leaflet